New Delhi: Aadhaar-PAN link last date is nearing. Now, the country’s largest lender State Bank of India (SBI) has an advise for its customers. SBI has advised its customers to link their PAN with Aadhaar to avoid any inconvenience and continue enjoying a seamless banking service.Also Read - Link PAN-Aadhaar Card Before July 1 Or Pay Double Penalty | Check Step By Step Guide Here
Pan Aadhaar Link Online Last Date
- Linking Permanent Account Number (PAN) with Aadhaar is mandatory, SBI says.
- In a message for its customers, SBI has stated that if Permanent Account Number is not linked with Aadhaar, PAN will be rendered inoperative or inactive and can not be quoted for conducting specified transactions, State Bank of India says.
- SBI has stated that customers can link their PAN with Aadhaar online by visiting Income Tax India website.
- All they need to do is that, visit www.incometax.gov.in and click on the “Link Aadhaar” Title.
- The last date for Aadhaar PAN link is September 30, 2021.
- Link it soon to avoid any inconvenience, says SBI.
Also Read - Link PAN Card With Aadhaar by March 31, Or Pay Penalty: Income Tax Department Warns Taxpayers Also Read - ITR Verification: Link Your PAN And Aadhaar to Enable Quick E-Verification of ITRs in THESE Simple Steps