New Delhi: Aadhaar-PAN link last date is nearing. Now, the country’s largest lender State Bank of India (SBI) has an advise for its customers. SBI has advised its customers to link their PAN with Aadhaar to avoid any inconvenience and continue enjoying a seamless banking service.Also Read - Aadhaar Card Update: Govt Says UIDAI Was Upgrading Security System, Services Stable Now For Users
Pan Aadhaar Link Online Last Date
- Linking Permanent Account Number (PAN) with Aadhaar is mandatory, SBI says.
- In a message for its customers, SBI has stated that if Permanent Account Number is not linked with Aadhaar, PAN will be rendered inoperative or inactive and can not be quoted for conducting specified transactions, State Bank of India says.
- SBI has stated that customers can link their PAN with Aadhaar online by visiting Income Tax India website.
- All they need to do is that, visit www.incometax.gov.in and click on the “Link Aadhaar” Title.
- The last date for Aadhaar PAN link is September 30, 2021.
- Link it soon to avoid any inconvenience, says SBI.
Also Read - Now You Can Download e-PAN Card in 10 Minutes; How to Apply Online or Check Status | DIRECT Link Here Also Read - PAN Aadhaar Link Status Check Online, Last Date