By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: Last Date To Complete PM Kisan KYC Today. Know How To Do It Here
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: Under this centrally-sponsored scheme, the government provides monetary support of Rs 6,000 per farmer family, in a year. This is given in the form of three equal installments of Rs 2,000 each.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: PM Kisan KYC is necessary in order to receive further installments of the scheme. For the farmers of the Noida district, the deadline to complete the process ends today, i.e March 25, 2022. Farmers must complete the PM Kisan eKYC by the end of the day today to get the 11th installment of Rs 2,000.
The official website of PM Kisan also reads, “eKYC is MANDATORY for PMKISAN Registered Farmers.” For the rest of India, the last date to complete PM Kisan KYC is March 31, 2022.
You may like to read
Under this centrally-sponsored scheme, the government provides monetary support of Rs 6,000 per farmer family, in a year. This is given in the form of three equal installments of Rs 2,000 each. On January 1, 2022, Prime Minister Narendra Modi released the 10th instalment to over 10 crore farmer families. The scheme was started to enable the farmers to take care of expenses related to agriculture and allied activities as well as domestic needs.
How to complete PM Kisan eKYC process?
- Visit the official website of PM-Kisan, www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click ‘eKYC’ under the ‘Farmer Corner’ for initiating the process.
- After clicking on eKYC, you will see a new page. On that page, enter the Aadhaar Card number, captcha code, and click on ‘Search’.
- Enter the mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card.
- You will receive an OTP on the registered number.
- Enter it in the box provided.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- PM Kisan KYC procedure is complete.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Business News on India.com.