New Delhi, Mar 21: Reliance Jio has launched new JioFi 4G LTE hotspot device at a price of Rs 999. Capable of delivering a download speed of up to 150 Mbps, the device is exclusively available for purchase through Flipkart. The latest JioFi model comes days after the launch of a new JioFi Rs. 1,999 offer (free data and voucher benefits worth Rs 3,595). Also Read - Bharti Airtel Ties up With Qualcomm to Launch High-Speed 5G Internet Service in India
The new model has been named as JioFi JMR815 and it comes with one-year warranty. It is touted to deliver an upload speed of up to 50 Mbps. Tee device also carries a ‘designed in India’ tag. Also Read - Internet Still Down: Jio, Airtel Users Across Delhi-NCR Still Face Mobile Data Suspension
Here are the features of JioFi JMR815
- The new JioFi model comes in a circular shape with physical power on/off buttons and WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup).
- The device also has notification lights for battery, 4G and Wi-Fi signal strength.
- It allows 32 users (31 on Wi-Fi and one on USB) at a time to connect to a high-speed data network.
- It is powered by an ALT3800 processor and supports FDD-Band 3, Band 5, and TDD-Band 40.
- The device offers HD voice and video calls via Jio 4G Voice app on smartphones.
- It supports storage expansion of up to 64 GB and packs a 3000mAh battery.
The new model is not yet listed on Jio.com. Also Read - Reliance Net Profit Up 12% in Q3 at Rs 13,101 Crore; Jio Profit Up 15% at Rs 3,489 Cr