New Delhi: State Bank of India (SBI) customers have an important update from India’s largest lender. SBI is offering an essential online services for its customers. SBI customers can gat their Deposit Interest Certificates in just a few minutes without stepping out of home.Also Read - Mumbai's Drinking Water Stocks Dip Below 10 Per Cent, Current Supply Can Suffice 38 Days: BMC
State Bank of India Customers can now download Deposit Interest Certificate in two ways. One can download via SBI Quick. The Deposit Interest Certificate can also be downloaded via online. Also Read - LEI vs IND Warm-up Match, Day 2: Despite Pant's Theatrics, India Lead By 82 runs At Stumps
Download State Bank Of India Deposit Interest Certificate in 4 Easy Steps On SBI Quick
- “Get your Deposit Interest Certificate in just a few clicks. Open SBI Quick and follow 4 simple steps to get your certificate. It’s that simple! Download now,” SBI has tweeted.
- SBI customers need to open the App and visit “without login sector”.
- After that SBI customers need to go to “Account Services”.
- SBI customers need to click on “Deposit Interest”.
- Subsequently, SBI customers need to enter their details and set up a password.
- Finally, you will receive your certificate on the registered e-mail ID.
Also Read - Ranji Trophy Final: Yash Dubey, Shubham Sharma Power MP On Verge of First-innings Lead
Download State Bank of India Deposit Interest Certificate in 4 Easy Steps Through SBI Online
- “Log in to Online SBI and get your Deposit Interest Certificate. Follow 4 simple steps, and you are done! Visit now:- https://onlinesbi.com,” SBI tweeted.
- First, Login to Personal Banking Section on www.onlinesbi.com .
- SBI customers need to visit e-Services tab.
- SBI customers need to click on “My Certificates”.
- SBI customers need to click on “Interest Certificate of Deposit A/Cs”.