Share Market Today: 20 Shares For Profitable Trade On February 9
Share Market Today: Backed by a strong performance by IT stocks on February 9, Sensex opened 350 points higher and Nifty50 close to 17,400.
New Delhi: Indian share market opened in the green on Wednesday. Sensex opened 350 points higher and Nifty50 close to 17,400. The markets showed a highly volatile trade on Tuesday amidst the ongoing Monetary Policy Meeting of the RBI. The results of the meeting will be out on Thursday, February 10.
Another reason for the volatility in the share markets is the rising prices of crude oil. Within weeks, the crude oil prices have gone up from $65 per barrel to $93 per barrel. Also, rising geopolitical tensions in Asia and Eurasia have also dampened the investors’ sentiments.
You may like to read
Nevertheless, we are here with 20 stock recommendations for profitable trade on February 8, 2022. The investors are however advised to do their research before investing in these stocks. The recommendations have been taken from Zee Business.
- RUPA: Target Price- Rs 540, Stop Loss- Rs 505
- SUN Pharma: Target Price- Rs 917, Stop Loss- Rs 887
- Data Patterns: Target Price- Rs 723, Stop Loss- Rs 696
- Ingersol Rand: Target Price- Rs 1,800, Duration- 12 months.
- BPCL: Target Price- Rs 390, Stop Loss- Rs 371
- Shilpa Medicare: Target Price- Rs 512, Stop Loss- Rs 480
- Cineline: Target Price- Rs 126, Stop Loss- Rs 116
- JSW Energy: Target Price- Rs 321, Stop Loss- Rs 304
- JK Paper: Target Price- Rs 241, Stop Loss- Rs 231
- Gujarat Gas: (Sell) Target Price- Rs 645, Stop Loss- Rs 672
- Godrej Properties: Target Price- Rs 1,850, Duration – 1 year
- Jagran Prakashan: Target Price- Rs 71, Stop Loss- Rs 68
- IDFC: Target Price- Rs 66, Stop Loss- Rs 62.5
- Redington: Target Price- Rs 165, Stop Loss- Rs 157
- BSE: Target Price- Rs 2,150, Stop Loss- Rs 2,050
- NALCO (Futures): Target Price- Rs 120, Stop Loss- Rs 115
- IRCTC (Futures): Target Price- Rs 865, Stop Loss- Rs 829
- Rain Ind 225 CE@ 10.65 (Options): Target Price- Rs 15, Stop Loss- Rs 8
- CIPLA 950 CE (Options): Target Price- Rs 26, Stop Loss- Rs 17.75
- Bharti Airtel: Target Price- Rs 910, Duration- 3-6 months
For more tips and details on stocks recommendations, read here.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Business News on India.com.