Top Recommended Stories
Stocks To Buy Today: 20 Share Recommendations To Book Good Profits On February 23, 2022
Stocks To Buy Today: Here are 20 stock recommendations for profitable trade on February 23, 2022.
New Delhi: Indian share market, like global markets, has been reeling under the pressure of high geopolitical tensions and rising crude oil prices. The benchmark index, Sensex, closed in the red on Tuesday, falling over 400 points. Nifty50 closed below 17,100. Metal and Media stocks took a major hit with big shares like Tata Steel and ZEEL losing the most.
According to Prashanth Tapse, Vice President (Research), Mehta Equities Ltd., “With India VIX flaring up to 26.66 levels, we suspect volatility is likely to remain elevated in the near term given the Ukraine-Russia tensions and is also likely to be the hallmark of this week’s trading as February F&O series expires on February 24th. A massive sell-off is quite likely as inflation, interest-rate jitters, and Putin are brewing a fierce storm for investors. Hence, the Nifty hurdle is seen at the 17421 mark. Expect a waterfall of selling below the Nifty 16811 mark.”
The Brent Crude Oil prices are nearing $100 per barrel, which is likely to impact the fiscal deficit of the governments. This comes as a bigger problem due to rising inflation figures in major economies including India and the US.
After the Russian recognition of two regions of crisis-hit Ukraine as independent countries, the share markets took a hit. All the markets across the globe closed in the green. However, Wednesday seems to be a little better for them. Japan’s markets are closed due to a national holiday. But Hong Kong’s Hang Seng and China’s Shanghai Composite were trading in the green on Wednesday.
We bring to you, 20 share recommendations to book good profits on February 23, 2022. The recommendations have been taken from Zee Business. Investors are advised to conduct their research before going forward with the trade.
- MapmyIndia: Target Price- Rs 1,390, Stop Loss- Rs 1,330
- Hero Moto: Target Price- Rs 2,800, Stop Loss- Rs 2,715
- L&T: Target Price- Rs 2,100, Duration 12 months
- PVR: Target Price- Rs 1,900, Duration 12 months
- Capri Global: Target Price- Rs 603, Stop Loss- Rs 583
- Indian Hotels: Target Price- Rs 212, Stop Loss- Rs 200
- Metropolis: Target Price- Rs 2,100, Stop Loss- Rs 2,015
- Thyrocare: Target Price- Rs 905, Stop Loss- Rs 865
- Sigachi Ind: Target Price- Rs 310, Stop Loss- Rs 296
- Sun Pharma: Target Price- Rs 870, Stop Loss- Rs 837
- Tata Power: Target Price- Rs 280, Duration 1 year
- Wonderla Holidays: Target Price- Rs 260, Duration 3 Months
- Persistent Systems: Target Price- Rs 4,050, Stop Loss- Rs 3,880
- Dr Lal path Labs: Target Price- Rs 2,780, Stop Loss- Rs 2,630
- Muthoot Finance: Target Price- Rs 1,390, Stop Loss- Rs 1,338
- Kotak Bank: Target Price- Rs 1,890, Stop Loss- Rs 1,815
- HDFC Bank (Futures): Target Price- Rs 1,540, Stop Loss- Rs 1,490
- Wipro (Futures): Target Price- Rs 580, Stop Loss- Rs 558
- Infosys 1740 Call at 9.5 (Options): Target Price- Rs 12, Stop Loss- Rs 8
- Apollo Tyres (March) 197.5 PE (Options): Target Price- Rs 16, Stop Loss- Rs 6
Zee Business report can be read here
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Business News on India.com.