New Delhi, May 10: ZOPO, the leading Chinese smartphone brand is all set to hit the high-end Indian smartphone market with their new product, the ZOPO Speed X. With this launch ZOPO is planning to expand its Speed product line-up. The Last model that was launched under the Speed series was the first Deca-Core smartphone in the world, the ZOPO Speed 8. The company in its official release said that the smartphone Speed X is expected to launch in India by end of May 2017.
Ahead of the official announcement, the company came up with a couple of renders of the upcoming Smartphone.
Here are the key highlight of the upcoming ZOPO Speed X:
- It is going to be ZOPO’s first dual camera smartphone.
- Zopo’s Speed Series is carefully crafted with multiple sophisticated processes.
- The Speed Series is Zopo’s major flagship lineup with a sturdy metal unibody, power-packed processor, high megapixel cameras and many other strong specifications, to bring you an incredible experience.
- One can get the most out of two rear cameras- a 13MP primary camera that works with a 2MP secondary camera.
- The camera allows you to take stunning pictures with bokeh effect, face beauty mode, time-lapse mode, and much more.
- The other features which makes this smartphone unique is the Soft LED flash feature accompanying the 13MP selfie camera.
- The soft light LED flash on the 13MP front camera can be always on to keep you in the spotlight. It’s like holding a lamp on the front, giving your face a soft radiant complexion so good-looking selfies can be taken anytime anywhere.
- The speed X is exactly the one that will impress you because of its stylish & lightweight metal body which is meticulously made and weighs only 131g.
Zopo Mobile also known as Shenzhen ZOPO Communication Equipment Co., Ltd. is a hi-tech enterprise engaged in the design, manufacture and marketing of mobile intelligent terminal products. It is headquartered in Shenzhen (P.R.C.) and established in 2008 with clients spread across 135 countries. Currently, ZOPO is engaged in three main product lines: Speed, Flash and Color series. Exclusively in India, it is the first brand to have a 365 days replacement warranty.
Two years from now, in August 2015, ZOPO came into the Indian market, by launching its then flagship product, the Speed 7 and Speed 7 Plus. More details about the phone will be confirmed on the official launch. Catch up with the first few images of the new ZOPO Speed X here!