The Rapid MetroRail of Gurgaon is in the news for a fire that broke out on May 11 at its site office at Golf Course Road. There were thankfully no casualties reported as the office was closed for Sunday.
Reports say fire tenders doused the flames in 30 minutes and train services were not stopped. The cause of the fire could be an electrical short circuit, say officials.
We share an interesting promotional video of the Gurgaon Rapid Metro Rail here, made in 2011. People had been hearing stories and were fascinated with the project that joins the Delhi Metro in making the lives of commuters easier. Take a look at how the Gurgaon Rapid MetroRail has shaped up.