The Valentine Week celebrates its fifth day as Promise Day, celebrated on February 11 ever year. This day is one of the most special days which is devoted for couples to make promises. On this day, people make promises to make their relationship stronger. We all know a relationship needs love, attention and care but it also needs faith and promise to always be there for each other. Promise Day is meant to be celebrated for this purpose.
On this day, couples can promise each other all kinds of things that can bring innovation to their love life. Promises make a person accountable and on this day, a lot many couples promise to do something new and different for each other to see their loved ones smiling. Promise Day helps a person in expressing their true love by making promises that one can easily fulfill. Make sure to make such promises that you can keep with dedication.
On this Promise Day, we have an extensive list of promises that couples can send to each other and strengthen their bond:
– I promise to constantly think of new ways to make you happy, no matter how long we have been together and how comfortable we become.
– I promise to genuinely try to understand your point of view when we disagree, before counteracting it with my own.
– I promise to be honest about what’s not working for me in this relationship, even when it’s uncomfortable to bring up.
– I promise to never stop trying to win you over, no matter how many months or years or lifetimes we spend together
– I promise to let your body change in any way it might and to love you just the same in any form.
– I promise to listen to you tell the same story at least 4-7 times before I gently remind you that if you tell me one more time I’ll go mad.
– I promise to respect that you will sometimes have projects or commitments that you have to put ahead of our relationship.
– I promise to push you to be a better version of yourself during the times when you’re not realizing your potential.
– I promise to let you lean on me during the times when you are not at your best.
– I promise to maintain my own set of projects and commitments that allow me to thrive outside of our relationship.