1. The exterior body comes in an attractive Fire Brick Red shade further enhanced with fiery graphics on the side profile with body decals.
2. The Urbano comes with characteristic black and silver theme with complementary body graphics and garnish.
3. The new Alto K10 Urbano edition comes with stylish chrome garnish on the outside rear view mirrors, wheel arches, tail lamps and fog lamps.
4. The new Alto K10 Urbano Edition is not limited to any particular variant and will be available on the all the variant LX, LXi, VXi and VXi (O) trim levels, including CNG models.
5. Inside the new limited edition Alto K10 offers restyled interiors with bucket-style upholstery, leather seat covers, a matching steering wheel cover, floor mats and stylish pedals.
6. The car also comes equipped with ambient light, LED door sills and long-range vision bulbs.
7. The new model also offers improved features like such as reverse parking sensors, hands free Bluetooth kit, USB car charger with voltage and temperature display.
8. Additionally the new Alto K10 Urbano Limited Edition also comes with a 90% funding on MGA package.
9. Under the hood the Alto K10 Urbano edition is powered by a 1.0-litre 3-cylinder engine that is capable of producing 68 PS of power and 90 Nm of torque. Power is transmitted to front wheels via a five-speed manual gearbox.
10. The limited edition Alto K10 is claimed to return an impressive fuel economy of 24.07kmpl (ARAI certified).