The wait is finally over. After months of spy shots, speculations and more spy shots, Mahindra will finally launch the Verito Vibe at an event in Mumbai that is scheduled to undergo within few minutes.
The Verito Vibe is the most recent entrant in the sub-4 meter segment which is currently dominated by the Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire and the Honda Amaze. Mahindra has been working on the Verito Vibe for a long time as the car has been caught on test on road by many.
Nevertheless, the Verito Vibe is set make its official debut in the country today and OnCars will be running live updates straight from the launch venue, so stay tuned!
– And now the official launch event of the all-new 2013 Mahindra Verito Vibe has commenced.
– Coming through is the first batch of brochure images from the launch event.
– The Mahindra Verito Vibe will be powered by a 1.5-litre dCi CRDi diesel engine that is rated at 65PS and 160Nm.
– A total of three variants will be offered: D2, D4 and the D6.
– The top-end D6 variant gets ABS, Driver & side airbags, alloys and electric mirrors.
– Verito Vibe also gets a 2-DIN audio system with USB and AUX. Bluetooth however is not available.
– The Verito Vibe boasts of a 330-litre boot space.
– Mahindra Verito Vibe gets an ARAI claimed fuel efficiency figure of 20.8 kmpl. Fuel tank capacity is 50 litres.
– The Verito Vibe has a 172mm ground clearance and will offer the same, plush ride quality of its sedan sibling.
– Mahindra Verito Vibe will be offered in a choice of 7 colour options: Fiery Black, Java Brown, Mist Silver, Toreador Red, Dolphin Grey, Diamond White and Aqua Rush.
– The company is offering a 3 Year/1 Lakh Km warranty on the Verito Vibe.
– The 2013 Mahindra Verito Vibe has been launched at Rs 5.63 lakh!
– Here are the variant-wise pricing:
– 2013 Mahindra Verito Vibe D2 – Rs 5.63 lakh
– 2013 Mahindra Verito Vibe D4 – Rs 5.89 lakh
– 2013 Mahindra Verito Vibe D6 – Rs 6.49 lakh
(All prices are ex-showroom, Mumbai.)
– Though we got the pricing information about the 2013 Mahindra Verito Vibe, we are still awaiting Mahindra to unviel the car officially.
– Stay tuned for live images of the Verito Vibe.
– Mahindra says one more vehicle based on the Verito platform will arrive in the Indian market next year. We reckon it will be a compact crossover.
– The Verito Vibe is Mahindra's cheapest car yet. The Verito sedan does 12 to 18 units per year, where as its targeted rivals do that in a month.
– The Verito Vibe has attracted an investment of Rs 60 crore.
– And the much-awaited Mahindra Verito Vibe has been officially unveiled! Here are the first live images coming straingt from ground zero.