Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch the Wagon R Stingray in India. The car has already been spied earlier during its photo shoot and now Maruti Suzuki will officially launch it at the brand’s corporate office in New Delhi.
The Wagon R Stingray is a more upmarket offering with modern styling and more features compared to the standard Wagon R. With its sporty looks delivering an aggressive stance, the WagonR Stingray looks much more appealing that its elder counterpart.
– The Wagon R Stingray will get all-black interiors with 'premium' upholstery.
– Inside, the car will feature in-dash audio system compatible with UBS/AUX inputs and will have steering mounted controls too.
– Top-spec models will also feature tilt-adjustable steering wheel and electrically adjustable rear view mirrors.
– The Wagon R Stingray will use the same 1-litre petrol engine used in the regular WagonR.
– The KB 10B 1-litre engine produces 68PS of power and 90Nm of torque.
– Top-spec Vxi (O) gets dirver-side airbag and ABS.
– Maruti is claiming a fuel economy figure of 20.51 kmpl for the Wagon R Stingray.
– Wagon R Stingray comes with a base price of Rs 4.09 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi)
– Vxi is priced at Rs 4.37 lakh while Vxi (O) is priced at Rs 4.66 lakh.