Also Read - Drunk Noida Man Parks His BMW on Roadside to Urinate, Thieves Flee With The Car
– Festive discounts are here – Fiat India offers new schemes on the Linea and Punto Also Read - Honda Likely to Launch City 2020 in India in March, Thai Version Launched in November
Also Read - Salman Khan Gifts Rs 1.5cr BMW M5 to Dabangg 3 co-star Kichcha Sudeep, Here’s How Actor Reacted
– Nissan India is planning to penetrate small car market with three compact cars, all smaller than the Micra
– Maruti to restart production of SX4 and A-Star as unrest continues, Swift production back to normal
– Earlier we shared Honda City facelift images and now the brochure has been leaked as well
– We got two scoops for you today, one is the upcoming Skoda Superb that will launch in 2012
– The second scoop we have is the new Honda CR-V complete with LED running lamps etc and with all-new look
– India might have its own agency to monitor engineering defects and instruct manufacturers to recall models
– GM will develop electric cars in China along with a Chinese auto manufacturer. The Volt will still be imported to China, though.
– Roboticwares Pvt Ltd has launched the first indigenously manufactured GPS tracking system for vehicles. Called 'Far Eye', the system also has ignition control, live SMS notifications and can detect fuel theft. It is also capable of providing a remote live video feed if required.
– After Nevada, driverless cars are making their way around in Berlin as part of the Berlin University's project to put driverless cars on the road.
– A West Virginia woman has been arrested on grounds of grand larceny and displacement of a body after she got into a hearse and drove off – with a body in it.