We are at the launch of the new premium compact car from Renault. The french carmaker has been on an overdrive with already the Fluence and Koleos launched. This is the third and what will probably be Renault's most aggressive car yet, pitting against the best sellers in the market. You can catch the updates live on our Facebook and Twitter pages as well.
– Buzz is that the Renault small car for India will be called the Pulse
– We are at the unveiling function of the Renault small car for India
– The Renault small car for India will indeed be called the Pulse
– The Renault Pulse will be powered by the K9K engine
– The K9K engine in the upcoming Renault Pulse for India is the same 1.5-litre dCi engine as the Logan, tuning could be different.
– The Renault Pulse for India will be based on the V platform that underpins the Nissan Micra hatchback
– The Renault Pulse is a premium hatchback offering an could be priced higher than the Nissan Micra
– The Renault Pulse for India will look a little bigger than the Nissan Micra. Stay tuned for the photos.
– The Renault Pulse will be produced in the same Chennai plant as the Nissan Micra and will be Renault's best selling model in India
– Renault wants the web media to hold back info, photos of Pulse until tomorrow morning to give the redundant print media a fair chance. Oh, well! So, that's when we will have more photographs and information on the price and features. Don't forget to tune in.
– But we can tell you that Karun Chandok and Mark Webber are at the launch. Much excitement!
– The Renault Pulse has been unveiled with Karun Chandok and Mark Webber at the wheels of the display cars, photos come tomorrow.
Reault Pulse diesel unveiled for India