Central Board of Secondary Examination will be conducting the All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Test (AIPMT) on May 1, 2016. The exam will be conducted to select interested and eligible candidates in MBBS and BDS courses at various government medical colleges. Must Read: Also Read - Mission College Admission: Step Towards Making Admissions Trouble-Free | Puja Sethi In Conversation With Prof. Pushpendra Singh, IIIT-D
The admit cards have been made public through the official website for the students and they should download the same before the date of examination by providing their personal details, roll number and password. The candidates must follow certain instructions before the AIPMT, so that they can undergo the examination smoothly. Also Read - Mission College Admission: Step Towards Making Admissions Trouble-Free | Puja Sethi In Conversation With Sibaram Khara, Sharda University
Instructions to be followed for AIPMT Also Read - Mission College Admission: A Step Towards Making Your Admissions Trouble-Free | Puja Sethi In Conversation With Aditya Berlia
- The candidates must download their admit cards from the official website before the examination date to avoid unnecessary rush at the last moment, as without the admit card the candidates wouldn’t be allowed inside the examination centre.
- The candidates must leave their home early in the date of examination and report to the examination centre 45 minutes before the time of examination. The candidates must take their allotted seats at the extra time before the examination begins. Reporting earlier in the examination centre also helps the candidates to calm down in their respective seats and begin preparation for the examination mentally.
- The invigilators would check the respective admit cards of the candidates in the examination hall. They would sign on the Side-I of the answer sheet before the examination begin at the designated place. Candidates must sit at the seats allotted to them for the exam.
- The candidates must not bring any calculator, pager, mobile phones or any other electronic gadgets in the examination. Those candidates who are found to use unfair means in the examination would be disqualified from the examination.
- The candidates would not be allowed to go out of the examination centres before the allotted time for the examination. The candidates must revise the paper if they have spare time left after finishing the paper. They must take the examination keeping in mind the restrictions and decorum of the examination centre.
The AIPMT examination is taken up every year by aspiring students, who want to join the medical field as their career option. The examination is the key for admission to the students in various government medical colleges of repute according to their ranks, and thus they should keep the instructions in mind while opting for the exam.