SSC CGL aspirants can read out some crispy and effective tips for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2016. As we all know that, SSC CGL Exam 2016 will be held in the month of August 2016. It is the crucial time for the aspirants to get involved in the preparation for the exam. Starting your preparation by following right strategy is always useful. Our SSC Team has prepared some quick and crispy tips for the aspirants appearing for SSC CGL Exam 2016. While preparing for English Language, candidates must be sound at Grammar and its usage. Read More:8 Tips to Crack Reasoning Section of SSC CGL Exam 2016 Also Read - CBSE & ICSE Board Exams 2021: Top 7 Things to do For Preparation |Watch Video
Tips to Tackle English Language for SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam 2016 Also Read - CBSE Board Exam 2021: Tips to Cope Up With Stress For Children And Parents | Watch Video
1. While solving English Language Section, candidates should read the paragraph first and then answer the questions in Reading Comprehension section. But in However in online mode, a candidate is recommended to have a cursory look at the questions first and then go through the passage in order to save time.
2. Candidates should have good command over English then he should start solving the paper with the English Language section and try to finish it in a short duration of time.
3. Aspirants should be extra cautious witht Para jumbles. If they are not too sure about a problem, it is better to leave it.
4. While solving Cloze test, a paragraph with numbered blanks will be given. If a SSC aspirants is not sure of a correct answer then he is recommended to move onto the next question, solve it, and come back to the question.
5. If a candidate feel that they are not good English Language, SSC aspirants should attempt English Language after the Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude sections.
6. While solving fill in the blanks section, candidates are recommended to go with the elimination rule and they can easily solve fill in the blanks by eliminating options.
7. Spot the error: All the aspirants should read the sentence carefully and ask themselves “Does this sound right?” They will get to know where the error is.
8. Proper Reading of Newspaper is required to enhance vocabulary. Also, he should keep a dictionary handy. Also Read - Telangana Schools to Reopen for Classes 6 and 8 After Nearly 11 Months
It is advised to the candidates that they should attempt only those questions of English Language section on which they are extremely sure. Our motto is only to accustom candidates with the kind of questions asked in the exam.