AAI Recruitment 2018: The process to begin AAI Recruitment 2018 to fill 908 vacancies for the posts of Managers and Junior Executives under various categories has begun on the official website of Airport Authority of India (AAI), www.aai.aero. Candidates must apply on or before 16th August 2018 by following the instructions given below:
How to apply for AAI Recruitment 2018?
1. Visit the official website www.aai.aero
2. Click on Careers section on the homepage
3. Click on ‘Registration Link’ under ‘Recruitment of Managers and Junior Executives in various disciplines in Airport Authority of India’
4. After accepting terms and conditions, click on Start
5. Register yourself
6. Click Submit after filling your details
7. Log in
8. Fill the application form, pay online and complete the process
9. Keep a prinout of the confirmation page for future reference.
The application fee for unreserved category is Rs 1,000 while it is NIL for SC/ST/Female/PWD categories.
For manager posts, the applicants should not be over 32 years of age as on June 30. For
junior executive positions, the age should not be over 27 years as on June 30.
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of an online examination, document verification, interview, physical measurement test and endurance test/voice test.
Dates to watch out for:
Submission of online application begins– July 16, 2018
Last date of submission of online application – August 16, 2018
Last date for payment of application fee – August 18, 2018
Tentative date for online examination – September 11, 2018 – September 14, 2018