AIIMS Bhubaneshwar published notice for recruitment of 243 Senior Residents in its various department. The candidates can online register at the official portal of AIIMS Bhubaneshwar. The candidates pursuing medical jobs and have relevant experience and eligibility can apply through the format prescribed on the website. All the degrees and experiences of the candidates should be from the government approved universities and medical institutes. Last date for online application is August 28.
All the relevant details are available in the advertisements issued by AIIMS. Candidates can download the official advertisement to know the recruitment details important dates, last date for the applications, application fee, registration process. The selection of the candidates will be based on the written exam and interview. Any candidates found ineligible at any stage of the selection will be suspended immediately. It is advised to carefully read the eligibility criteria before applying. AIIMS Rishikesh releases recruitment notification for 315 Office Assistant, Clerk and other posts for 10th pass candidates, apply here at aiimsrishikesh.edu.in
Details of Posts for AIIMS Bhubneshwar Senior Resident Recruitment 2017
Name of Posts: Senior Residents
Details of Posts: 243
Selection Process for AIIMS Bhubneshwar Senior Resident Recruitment 2017
The selection of candidates will be made on the two phases of the selection process.
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubneshwar Senior Resident Recruitment 2017
Candidates eligible to apply for AIIMS Bhubneshwar Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 should apply online at www.aiimsbhubneshwar.edu.in before the last date of registration. i.e August 28, 2017. Here are some steps to followed to apply quickly.
- Candidates should open the official website of AIIMS Bhuvneshwar i.e. www.aiimsbhubneshwar.edu.in.
- Click on the Careers tab.
- Download the official notification for the instructions.
- Read all the instructions from the document & process to apply for the post which you like.
- Now click on the Apply Online link on the website.
- An online application will be opened on the screen.
- You can click on the fields & fill all the details in the form with all the relevant fields.
- Now you can click on Submit button to submit all the details properly.
- Upload all the document in the digital form to the server.
- After that, you can click on the upload button to save them all.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the application.
Candidates can apply for these posts online on the website of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in as per the terms & conditions of this Advertisement. Candidates should not send hard copy of the online application or any documents thereof. The same will be collected at the time of Interview.