AIMA MAT 2022: Registration Process Ends Tomorrow, Here’s How to Apply | Check Other Details Here
AIMA MAT 2022: According to the official schedule, the online registration process will end on Monday, February 28.
AIMA MAT 2022: The All India Management Association (AIMA) will end the online registration process for the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) tomorrow, February 28, 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can register for MAT 2022 exam by visiting the official website –mat.aima.in.
- CSIR NCL Recruitment 2022: Notification Out For 20 Posts on recruit.ncl.res.in| Apply Latest By This Date
- India Post Recruitment 2022: Vacancies Notified For 17 Staff Car Driver Posts; Apply at indiapost.gov.in
- NIT Recruitment 2022: Apply for Professor, Other Posts at nitw.ac.in| Check Last Date, Application Fee Here
According to the official schedule, the online registration process will end on Monday, February 28. The paper-based test (PBT 2022) will be held on March 6, 2022. AIMA will release the MAT Admit Card 2022 on March 2, 2022.
You may like to read
Important Dates to Remember
- The online registration process will end on: February 28, 2022 (Monday)
- Availability of Admit Card: March 02, 2022
- Test Date: March 06, 2022
Step by step guide to complete the AIMA MAT 2022 Application Process
- Visit the official website of All India Management Association, mat.aima.in.
- New candidates need to register first by clicking on the ”Fresh Candidate” option available on the homepage.
- You will be directed to a new webpage.
- Now enter the registration details such as name, email id, mobile number, date of birth, and password.
- Select state/UT and click on submit option.
- After the registration process is complete, log in again by providing the details.
- Complete the online application form.
- Candidates need to upload all necessary documents such as scanned photographs and signatures.
- Pay the requisite examination fee for the application form.
- After completing successful payment, the candidate can print their application form for future reference.
- Save, Download and take a printout of the AIMA MAT 2022 Application Process.
About MAT 2022 Exam
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) exam is a national-level management entrance test held for admission to the MBA courses of the B-schools accepting MAT scores. Candidates are required to pay Rs 1650 as an application fee.
For the convenience of the candidates, we have provided you with the direct link to apply for the AIMA MAT 2022 Application Process. For more details, candidates can also refer to the Prospectus(shared below).
AIMA MAT 2022: Click Here to Apply
AIMA MAT 2022: Check Prospectus Here
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.