The All India Management Association (AIMA) is set to conduct the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) on May 01, 2016. The exam would be conducted in the paper based test format. In order to enter the exam hall candidates should make sure to have admit cards, duly completed. Candidates can still download admit card from the official website of AIMA MAT. In the absence of admit card you would not be allowed to appear for the exam. Here are the other important things that a candidate might forget: Also Read - CBSE Board Exam 2021: Tips to Cope Up With Stress For Children And Parents | Watch Video
- You should make sure to carry ball point pen, HB pencils, eraser and a sharpener to the exam hall. Borrowing does not come with convenience when you don’t have a kind neighbor.
- You should not bring calculator, mobile, electronic gadgets etc to the exam centre. It is not permitted and there is no security provided for the belongings of appearing candidates.
- Out of all the important instructions making it to exam centre on time is the most important point. You should enter the exam hall about 30 minutes before the test and be seated at the allotted place.
- You should take the questions in order, but do not waste time over the difficult and time consuming questions.
- Take the questions in order, but do not waste time pondering over those that seem extremely difficult or There are still two days to go, revise the entire syllabus.
- MAT is a speed based test, which means you would be judged by the accuracy and timeliness. Use the allotted time wisely.
Candidates should remember that all the questions and instructions of the test will be in English language. Once the exam is over, candidate will be allowed to leave the exam hall only after permitted by the invigilator. The exam will be of 2 hours 30 minutes. The exam will be comprised of 200 questions in total. All the questions would remain compulsory and there will be negative marking for wrong answers. Each question would have four options, candidates have to mark the correct option. All questions would carry equal marks. Also Read - Telangana Schools to Reopen for Classes 6 and 8 After Nearly 11 Months
Image courtesy: Wikipedia Also Read - CBSE Class 10th Board Exam 2021 Guide: Best Reference Books for Maths, Science, English, Social Science