Hyderabad, April 10: Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2018 has provided the facility of making corrections or any kind of changes in the application form till April 12 on their official website- sche.ap.gov.in. Students having filled wrong information or those who have not completed their application form may do so on the following link on the website- sche.ap.gov.in.
Steps to make corrections in your existing AP EAMCET application form 2018:
- Visit the official website- sche.ap.gov.in.
- Once the home page appears, click on the AP EAMCET 2018 tab.
- A new window opens. Click on the ‘Corrections’ tab.
- A PDF page opens giving guidelines on how to make either of the corrections or changes.
- Follow the guidelines to make the desired changes in your application form.
The AP EAMCET 2018, which will be a three-hour long paper, will be conducted by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada, on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The examination is conducted for admission into various professional courses offered in university/private colleges in Andhra Pradesh.
In a major development, the AP EAMCET announced yesterday that it will conduct its 2018 examination online from May 2 to 7. The exam would be conducted in morning as well as evening.