AP EAMCET Results 2019: The AP EAMCET Results 2019 is likely to release on May 1, Wednesday. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada is expected to release AP EAMCET Result 2019 on its official website- sche.ap.gov.in. The results will be released by the University after 3 PM today. Candidates are advised to check the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) was conducted from April 20 to April 24, 2019. Candidates can go through these simple steps to check AP EAMCET Result 2019.
Steps to check AP EAMCET Results 2019:
- Log on to the official website- sche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the link ‘AP EAMCET 2019 Result’ on the homepage.
- A new page will open. Enter registration number and other details.
- Login to the account and click on the submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the result and keep a print out of the same for future use.
The counselling process will begin from the first week of June. As per the official notice, the seat allotment of the candidates will be conducted in 3 rounds and candidates who want to apply will have to apply separately to participate in AM EAMCET counselling process.
Last year, around 2 lakh candidates appeared for AP EAMCET exam out of which nearly 1 lakh students successfully qualified the examination. The overall pass percentage for engineering was 72.28 per cent and agriculture and medical was 87.6 per cent.