New Delhi, April 10: The Andhra Pradesh (AP) Board will declare its Class 11 and Class 12 results on April 12 on its official website- bieap.gov.in. Students who have appeared for the examination may check the website in another two days for their result.
Steps to check AP Class 11, Class 12 Results 2018:
- Visit the AP Board’s official website- bieap.gov.in.
- There will be two links present on the homepage- AP Inter first year results and AP Inter Second year results.
- Click on the relevant link.
- Then enter your hall ticket number submit.
- The result will be displayed. Take a printout for future reference.
Apart from checking your result on the state board’s official website, you may also get your results on your mobile phones by just messaging on a particular number given by the AP Board.
Steps to receive your result via SMS:
- On your mobile phones, first type the relevant APGEN2 or APGEN1.
- Give space after entering APGEN1/2.
- Enter your registration number.
- Then send it to 56263.
The exams of Class 11 and Class 12 started from February 28 and March 2 and ended on March 17 and 19 respectively. At least 10 lakh students appeared for the Andhra Pradesh Inter Exams 2018; 5.3 lakh students in 1st year and 5 lakh students in inter 2nd year. A total of 31,493 students were absent for the first language examination. The reason behind the absence of these many students was apparently a rule which was introduced by the Board. According to the rule, students weren’t allowed to enter the examination centre if they were late even by a minute.
Around 457,292 candidates registered for the AP Board 2nd Inter examinations 2018.