The Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has released a notification on its official website regarding Intermediate Public I Year General Exam 2017 Result. As per the official notification, the declaration schedule of the result is not fixed. The Board is yet to declare the AP Intermediate Public I Year General Exam 2017 Result. Previous year trends suggest that, in the year 2016 the result of Intermediate Public I Year General Exam 2017 was declared on April 19. This year, the result is expected to be out in the last week of March or First week of April. Also Read - AP Inter Hall Tickets 2019 Released For First And Second Year, Download From jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in, bieap.gov.in
Candidates can check the notification on the official website bieap.gov.in and on Indiaresults website. Candidates can check the result on the official website of BIEAP by following some simple steps. (ALSO READ: AP Intermediate 1st and 2nd Year Hall Ticket 2017 Released: Download admit card at bieap.cgg.gov.in) Also Read - AP Intermediate Supplementary Exam 2018 Hall Tickets Out Soon; Download Admit Card @ bieap.gov.in
How to check AP Intermediate Public I Year General Exam 2017 Result
• Visit the official website of Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP)
• Click on the activated link ‘Intermediate Public I Year General Exam 2017 Result’. The result link will be activated after the declaration of the result.
• Enter required details such as roll number etc.
• Click on Submit
• Check your result and download it
• Take the print out of the result and keep it safely for further reference
The result of AP Intermediate Public I Year General Exam 2017 will be declared on the official website in some days. Also Read - AP Inter 1st Year Results 2018 Declared: Andhra Pradesh Intermediate Results Declared on rtgs.ap.gov.in And bieap.gov.in; Check Your Marks Here