APPSC Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket: The APPSC Panchayat Secretary hall ticket for Grade-IV Screening Test 2019 released on the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)- psc.ap.gov.in. Candidates appearing for the test may note that the screening test for Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) will be conducted on April 21, 2019.
APPSC also issued a notification in this regard mentioning that candidates can download their APPSC Panchayat Secretary (Grade-IV) screening test hall ticket from the official website from April 15, 2019, onwards. A total of 1,102 posts have been notified through the recruitment process.
It may be noted that the online application for the examination was filled in the month of January this year. The main exam is scheduled to be held on August 2, 2019.
Out of the 1,102 posts, the number of carried forwarded Posts was 51 and Fresh Vacancies were 1,051 Posts.
Steps to download APPSC Panchayat Secretary Screening Test Hall Ticket 2019:
- Log on to the official website–psc.ap.gov.in.
- Click on the link “Download Admit Card /Hall ticket for APPSC Panchayat Secretary Screening Test Hall Ticket 2019”
- Enter details such as– candidate id/reference id and date of birth.
- Click on submit and the Admit Card will appear on your system.
- Download and take a print out of your admit card for future reference.
The screening test will be conducted for 150 marks carrying 150 questions. 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates qualifying the screening test will be eligible to appear for the mains exam.