Bihar Police Constable PET 2022 Postponed; Notification Out on csbc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Police Constable PET 2022: As per the notice, the Commission has postponed Bihar Police Constable PET 2022 Exam due to unavoidable reasons.
Bihar Police Constable PET 2022: Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) on Tuesday released an important notice regarding the Bihar Police Constable physical efficiency test (PET) exam. As per the notice, the Commission has postponed Bihar Police Constable PET 2022 Exam due to unavoidable reasons. Earlier, the exam was scheduled to begin from January 28, 2022. Candidates can also go through the detailed notice published on the official website of CSBC, csbc.bih.nic.in.
- ESIC Recruitment 2022: Vacancies Out For MTS, UDC, Other Posts on esic.nic.in | Check Pay Scale, Eligibility Here
- WBJEE JELET 2022: Application Process Begins on wbjeeb.nic.in| Apply Via Direct Link Given Here
- BIS Recruitment 2022: Apply For 8 Management Executives Posts on bis.gov.in | Here's How to Register
According to the notice, the exams will be held after February 9, 2022. Through this recruitment drive, a total of 8415 candidates will be hired for the post of Constable in various departments. The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test and PET/PST. Candidates are advised to keep track of the official website for the more updates.
You may like to read
Steps to Check the Official Notice
- Go to the official website of Central Selection Board of Constable, csbc.bih.nic.in.
- Click on the link that reads,” Regarding postponement of PET scheduled on 28th January-4th February, 2022 for Bihar Police Constable.”
- A new PDF will open. The official notice will appear on the screen.
- Save and Download it for future reference.
Alternatively, candidates can check the official notice from the link given below.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.