Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has called for applications from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in various subjects. All eligible and interested candidates need to apply before January 5, 2014. The job details are given as follows: Also Read - Puducherry Proposes 10% Quota For Government School Students in Medical Courses
|Ancient Indian History and Archaeology||2|
|Ancient Indian History and Culture||13|
|Ancient Indian History and Asian Studies||27|
|Industrial Management and Personnel Management||3|
|Industrial Relationship and Personnel Management||4|
|Labour and Social Welfare||1|
Eligibility Age Limit: Candidates applying for the above mentioned posts should be between 23 to 55 years of age. Educational Qualification: Also Read - West Bengal MBBS Seats Increased to 4,000: CM Mamata Banerjee
- Applicants should have throughout good academic record with minimum 55% marks at the Master’s degree.
- Or equivalent.
- Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST Candidate of the State, while physically challenged persons from any part of the country would be given relaxation of 5% marks at Master’s degree.
- But both benefits would not be applicable to a single applicant.
How to apply Also Read - Will Convert All State-Run Madrasas Into a General School: Assam Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
- All eligible and interested candidates need to send duly filled up application forms along with self attested photograph, self attested copies of age, caste, educational qualification certificates, copy of challan and two self addressed envelopes (16 x 10 cm) affixed with postal stamps, etc.,enclosed in an envelope super scribed with the Name of the Post Applying for & Advertisement Number send by Speed Post/ Registered post to: The Controller of Examination, Bihar Public Service Commission, 15, Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg (Belly Road), Patna-800001.
- Applicants should make sure that the documents reach the above mentioned address before January 5, 2015.
- Applicants need to make a payment using SBI bank challan.
- For SC/ST of Bihar: Rs 75/-.
- All Other Category: Rs 150/-.
Candidates may click here to get the official advertisement of this recruitment. Click here to download the application form. Click here to download the application fee challan. Candidates may also click here to access the official website of BPSC. Image Courtesy: Wikipedia