Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT) has announced the exam dates and candidates can register to appear for the exam. BITSAT would be conducted online from May 14 to 29, 2015. Candidates can register online till February 20, 2015. Also Read - Inspiring! Meerut Woman Who Left Home To Avoid Forced Marriage Returns As PCS Officer 7 Years Later
Programs Offered: Also Read - Before Reporting For Duty, This Bengaluru Cop Teaches Children of Migrant Workers Everyday For An Hour
- B.E. (Hons.)
- B.Pharm. (Hons.)
- M.Sc. (Hons.)
- M.Sc. (Tech.)
Eligibility Criteria: Also Read - Ready to Send Children Back to School? 78% Parents Say No, Willing to Let Kids Repeat An Academic Year
- Candidates who have cleared class 12 from any recognised central or state board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology can apply for B. Pharma.
- Candidates who have cleared class 12 examination of 10+2 system from a recognized central or state board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with adequate proficiency in English cam apply for other program.
- Students who are appearing for class 12 examination in 2015 or who have passed the class 12 exam in 2014 can appear for BITSAT-2015.
How to Apply:
- Candidates will have to register for BITSAT- 2015 on the official website of BITS.
- Last date to submit application forms: February 20, 2015.
- Test centre allotment and announcement date: February 25, 2015.
- Dates to reserve test slots: March 1 to 20, 2015.
- Dates to download Hall tickets: April 15 to 30, 2015.
- BITSAT Online Tests: May 14 to 29, 2015.
- Candidates to apply for with class 12 record for degree programs: May 20 – June 30, 2015.
- Merit list and wait list announcement date: July 1, 2015.
Image courtesy: Wikipedia