Top Recommended Stories
BPSC 68th CCE Prelims Exam 2023 on Feb 12; Admit Card to Release Soon at bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC 68th CCE Prelims Exam Admit Card 2023: Only registered candidates will be allowed to download the admit card from the official website of BPSC at onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in, and bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC 68th CCE Prelims Exam Date: Bihar Public Service Commission will conduct the 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination on February 12, 2023, for the recruitment of candidates for various civil services in the state. Meanwhile, the Commission will issue the BPSC 68th Prelims Admit Card 2023 on January 28(Saturday). Only registered candidates will be allowed to download the admit card from the official website of BPSC at onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in, and bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Uttar Pradesh UP Board Exam 2023 Date Sheet: UPMSP Releases Exam Tips For Class 10, 12 Students At upmsp.edu.in
- Tripura Board Exams 2023: TBSE Class 10, 12 Datesheet 2023 Out at tbse.tripura.gov.in; Schedule, Exam Timing Here
- OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023: Apply For 7483 Posts at osssc.gov.in; Salary Upto ₹ 92300
BPSC 68th CCE Prelims Exam Timing
The 68th Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination will be conducted between 12:00 noon to 2:00 PM. The examination will be conducted at 805 examination centers in 38 districts of Bihar State.
List of Websites to Check Hall Ticket
BPSC 68th CCE Prelims Exam Marking Scheme Here
- Negative marking should be on a limited number of questions selected proportionately from all sections according to their relative level of difficulty. For example, if 50 out of 150 questions i.e. 1/3 questions are selected for negative marking, then 1/3 questions from each section shall be selected. Such selected questions should have 2 marks for correct answer and -1/2 for wrong answer.
- As above (1) but such selected questions should have same 1 mark for correct answer and -1/4 for wrong answer.
- Negative marking should be uniformly on all the 150 questions. In this case, there will be 1 mark for the correct
answer and -1/4 for the wrong answer.
How to Download BPSC 68th CCE Prelims Admit Card 2023?
Candidates can download their admit cards by following the simple steps outlined below.
- Visit the official website of BPSC at bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- On the homepage, Click on the “BPSC 68th Prelims Admit Card 2023” link.
- Enter the login credentials such as the application number, and password. Now, click on submit option.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the admit card and download the hall ticekt. Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the BPSC 68th Prelims exam, BPSC 68th Mains exam, and BPSC 68th Interview. Candidates are advised to be in touch with the websites for the latest updates regarding the exam.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Bihar News on India.com.