BSE Odisha 10th Result 2018: Odisha Matric Result Declared, Pass Percentage Stands at 76.23 Per Cent
The results for class 10 or matriculation has been declared by the Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha. The BSE Odisha Result 2018 for class 10 has been released on the board's official website- bseodisha.nic.in and students may check it.
BSE Odisha Result 2018 Live News Date and Time Updates: The results for class 10 or matriculation has been declared by the Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha today, that is, May 7. The BSE Odisha Result 2018 for class 10 has been released on the board’s official website- bseodisha.nic.in. Students who had appeared for the class 10th or High School Certificate (HSC) examination, may check their results at- bseodisha.nic.in. Apart from this, they may also check their result at examresults.net and orissaresults.nic.in.
- The BSE Odisha Class 10 Results 2018 will be announced today at 9 am.
- Students may keep a tab on bseodisha.nic.in.
- Students may also get their results on their mobile phones by sending an SMS to 56263.
Alternatively, students may also receive their results via SMS on their mobile phones. Just send an SMS- RESULT<space>OR10<space>ROLL NUMBER – and send it to 56263. Once the result is released, students may follow these steps to check their result.
Know how to check BSE Odisha Result 2018 for class 10:
- Log on to the BSE Odisha Board’s official website- bseodisha.nic.in.
- Click on the link which reads ‘BSE Odisha 10th Result 2018’.
- Enter your roll number, registration number and other relevant details.
- Your result will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out for future use.
Almost 6 lakh students appeared for the BSE Odisha class 10th examination this year. The Class 10 or matriculation examination was held at 2,818 centres across the state. State School and Mass Education Minister Badri Narayan Patra will declare the BSE Odisha Result 2018 from the Cuttack Central Office of the board at 9 am. In order to assist the students and provide them with counselling sessions, the board has opened a control room that will remain for the next 7 days starting today during normal working hours.