BSEB 10th Result 2018 Date and Time:: The BSEB 10th Result 2018 will be declared tomorrow, June 20. The Bihar School Education Board (BSEB) Matriculation or class 10th results will be released on the Bihar Board’s official website- biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. Students may check their results on the official website- biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in as well as on examresults.net. Students are also advised to keep their personal details handy in order to check their result as soon as it is released.
Here are the key things you must know about BSEB 10th Result 2018.
- Ahead of the declaration of the result, over 10,000 answer sheets of class 10th students have reportedly been stolen. This incident was reported by Gopalganj’s SS Balika Inter School Principal Pramod Kumar Srivastava.
- Over 17 lakh students had registered for the Class 10 exams this year commenced from February 21 and ended on February 28.
- The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) had released a notification to bar students from entering exam halls with shoes and socks, so as to keep a check on mass cheating.
- The board this year introduced 50 per cent objective questions and therefore had also introduced OMR sheets. Hence the evaluation process was delayed and the decoding process of the answer sheets also took time.
- The board has also changed it’s official website from biharboard.ac.in to biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in. Hence students must not get confused.
Students may note the steps taken to check their results on the website.
BSEB 10th Result 2018: Steps to check your result
Step 1: Log on to the Bihar Board’s official website- biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in.
Step 2: Click on the link- ‘Bihar Board 10th Result 2018’.
Step 3: Enter roll number and submit.
Step 4: View and download your result.
Step 5: Take a print out and keep it for future reference.
The Bihar Board also conducts departmental examinations (not on yearly basis) such as Diploma in Physical Education, Certificate in Physical Education and Teachers Training Examination on such terms and condition as laid down by the State Government.