CBSE 10th Result 2021 Date And Time: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is likely to release the results of the cancelled Class 10 exams on Monday, August 2. Once declared, students can access their scores on the official websites – cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.gov.in. Earlier on Friday, when the board had declared 12th result 2021, Sanyam Bhardwaj, the Controller of Examinations (CBSE) asserted that the Board Results for class 10 students will be declared next week.Also Read - Board exams 2022: CBSE Announces BIG Relief For Students Who Have Lost Parents to COVID-19. Details Here
This year, owing to the pandemic the Centre had cancelled both classes 10 and 12 examinations and has prepared results on the basis of internal assessment. The students not happy with the board exam results can apply through their respective schools to appear in the examinations which will be conducted when the situation returns to normal. Also Read - 14 Engineering Colleges in 8 States To Impart Technical Education In 5 Regional Languages Under NEP: Education Minister
CBSE Class 10 Results 2021: Here Are The BIG Updates Also Read - JEE Main 2021 Big Update: NTA Likely To Announce Results Before This Date At jeemain.nta.nic.in | Details Here
Taking to Twitter, students of class X are asking the board to announce the date and time of result.
What happened last year?
In 2020, CBSE had released the class 10 result on July 15. 91.46% of students cleared the exam, however, the number of top scorers (those who have scored 90% and above) dropped to 1,84,358. In 2019, the number was 2,25, 143.
Alternative ways to check results
Results will also be sent to the candidates through SMS on their mobile and email IDs.
SMS: <CBSE10>Space<Roll No>Space<Admit Card ID> Sent on 7738299899.
Via telephone: For Delhi: 24300699Other parts: 011-24300699
More than one exam from next year
Meanwhile, Sanyam Bhardwaj, informed that the examination board has created a scheme in which it will conduct more than one exam. “We have created a scheme in which we will conduct more than one exam. On the basis of those numbers, we will be able to deliver exam results on time in case of any pandemic-like situation in the future,” Bhardwaj said.
CBSE had earlier declared that academic session 2021-22 of class 10th and 12th will be divided into two terms with approximately 50 per cent syllabus in each term and exams will be conducted at the end of each term on the basis of the bifurcated syllabus.
No merit list
Like the previous year, CBSE Class 10 results will be declared without merit lists in view of “exceptional circumstances” amid the Covid pandemic.
Official confirms results will be released soon
“We will start working on Class 10th result from today and try to deliver it by next week,” CBSE exam controller Sanyam Bhardwaj told ANI on Class 12 result day.
To download the class 10 result, the students would need their roll number. Here’s how you can find your roll number
- Visit cbse.gov.in
- Click on ‘Roll Number Finder 2021’
- Select a server
- Click on ‘Continue’ on the next page
- Select ‘Class 10’
- Enter your name, mother’s name, father’s name and date of birth
- Click on ‘Search Data’ to find your roll number
CBSE Class 10 Result 2021: Step-by-Step Guide to Check Scores
- Visit the official results website cbseresults.nic.in or cbse.nic.in
- Click on the next page and then enter your exam details like roll number and date of birth.
- After submitting details, check your CBSE Board results for class 10th
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a print for reference
CBSE 10th result was expected on July 20. However, it has been delayed. On result day there may be some delay in checking the results by students due to heavy traffic on the CBSE website. In that case, students can check their scores on DigiLocker, UMANG applications, available for android and iOS smartphones.
How to access results through Digilocker
- Visit the DigiLocker website – www.digilocker.gov.in – or download the DigiLocker app on your smartphone
- Click on the link for Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- For Class 10 results, select Class 10 passing certificate or Class 10 marksheet; For class 12 results, select Class 12 passing certificate or Class 12 marksheet (whichever is required).
- Login to your account using CBSE registered mobile number and access your marksheet
- Alternatively, you can use your Aadhaar Card number to log in
- Download it and keep the marksheet and other certificates safe for future reference.
Class 12 Results Declared
Earlier on Friday, the CBSE had declared the class 12 results of 13,04,561 students across the country. Out of a total of 13,04,561 students, 12,96,318 have passed the exams. Of these 70,004 students are those who have secured more than 95 per cent marks.
UPMSP Declares Board Exam Results
Besides, the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) also released the results of cancelled class 10 and 12 exams. The pass percentage for the class 10 examination is 99.53 per cent while for class 12 it is 97.88 per cent. Out of a total of 29,96,031 students, 29,82,055 have passed the high school class 10 board examination. At the same time, out of 26,10,247 students in the intermediate examination, 25,54,930 students have been successful.