New Delhi, Mar 3: The CBSE Board Exam 2018 will start from March 5. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will conduct examination for class 10 and 12 students. If you were studying throughout the yeat for the CBSE Board Exam 2018, you have better chances to score 90 per cent. If you weren’t, there are some last minute tips for you to get enough good marks in CBSE Board Exams. (WATCH: Last Minute Tips by Expert For Class 10, 12 Students Appearing For CBSE Board Exam 2018) Also Read - Amid Coronavirus Outbreak, CBSE Launches Helpline Number to Create Awareness on COVID-19 Pandemic
The most important thing is the revision. Just keep revising what you already know and have learned and better not touch any new big topic. Since the CBSE Board Exams are around the corner, try to ensure that you have covered all the important topics. Below is a list of tips that students could use in the last few days of the exams. (Also read: CBSE Board Exams 2018: Five Ways to Beat Stress; Exam Tips) Also Read - List of Exams Postponed in Country Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Avoid group studies and better go for self-studies.
- Get sample papers of all the subjects and practice it in the allocated time.
- Practice formulae, theorems, and derivations on paper.
- Compete with yourself rather than getting depressed by looking at others. If you cleared a 5 mark question in 1 minute, next time, try clearing it in 0:30 seconds.
- Don’t try to cover literally EVERYTHING in last few day. Anxiety does make us cover everything but it won’t help. Just revise what you have already done.
- Avoid being on social media and take regular breaks during study hours.
- Drink lots of water to stay dehydrated.
Also Read - After CBSE, ICSE Board Postpones Class 10 And 12 Board Exams Over Coronavirus Outbreak
Better focus on revision. If you try covering everything now, you won’t have time to revise what you have learned and second, you won’t be able to learn what new you are trying to learn.