By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
CBSE Class 10, 12 Results BIG Update: Matric Results Before Intermediate? Check Probable Date And Time Here
CBSE Class 10, 12 Result Date And Time: CBSE 10th, 12th result evaluation process has ended across the centres and marks have been sent for final compilation.
CBSE Class 10, 12 Result 2022: Sources in Ministry of Education have revealed that the long wait of lakh of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) students is likely to be over by June 10. While the board is expected to announce the class X result around July 4, class XII results are expected to be declared by July 10. Once released students can check their results on the websites of CBSE —cbseresults.nic.in
Websites to Check CBSE Term 2 Result
You may like to read
Step by Step Guide to Download CBSE Term 2 Marksheet and Scorecard
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads, “CBSE Term 2 Class 12 Result, or CBSE Term 2 Class 10 Result 2022.”
- Enter the login credentials such as your roll number.
- Your CBSE Term 2 Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the CBSE Term 2 Scorecard and mark sheet on the screen.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
CBSE Class 10, 12 Results 2022: 5 Latest Updates Students Must Know
- CBSE 10th, 12th result evaluation process has ended across the centres and marks have been sent for final compilation.
- Earlier a CBSE official said,”Evaluation process for CBSE 12th is also almost complete, it is possible that CBSE might put 10th result on hold to process 12th results first and release both results around same time.”
- For CBSE Term 1 and Term 2 results, students will get single combined mark sheet.
- The students might get break up of both the terms.
- The board will declare final result on an average of Term 1, Term 2 and an internal assessment.
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.