CBSE class 10 board results 2015 have been delayed once again. Central Board of Secondary Education on May 25, Monday had announced on its official websites cbse.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in that class 10 CBSE results would be declared today i.e. May 27, 2015. However removal of the announcement from the websites raised suspicions. Later the CBSE officials confirmed that the class 10 board exam results are not going to be declared today and have been delayed until tomorrow. The results are expected to be declared on May 28, 2015. Here are the ten things that class 10 students who are waiting for results should know: Also Read - UPSC Recruitment 2021: Applications Invited for Various Posts, Here's How You Can Apply
- Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA) is the average of all grade points scored in 5 subjects (excluding the additional 6 subject). To calculate CGPA students will have to add grade points and divide the sum by 5, e.g. if the sum of five subjects is 45, then the CGPA would be 45/5= 9.
- Students who have secured E1 or E2 grades in any or all the five subjects can appear for improving his/her performance in any or all the five subjects. Students can reappear only once for Improvement of Performance.
- Students should remember that grades of class 9 and class 10 would not be combined. CGPA grade is allotted in class 10 which is reflected in ‘Grade Sheet Cum Certificate of Performance’ of the student.
- If a student clears the additional subject, but unfortunately detains in one of the main subjects in class 10 then, the language subject as an additional subject replaces a language in the event of a candidate failing in the same after substitute the candidate has English or Hindi as one of the languages.
- Students should note that the Upgrading of Performance are issued only for those who appear for Statement of Subject wise Performance reflecting the grades obtained in that particular examination.
- If ward opts Scheme 1; School Based Assessment, then the student would get admission in class XI in another Board as the similar ‘Grade Sheet Cum Certificate of Performance’ is issued to all candidates appearing in class 10 by CBSE.
- Results for the CBSE organized board exams and exams organized by school Summative Assessment (SA) examination are going to be declared at the same time.
- Schools can show the SA answer sheets of (SA) I & II of class IX and SA I of class X to the students.
- The only difference between school conducted exam and board conducted exam is that students appear in their own school for school-conducted exam, where as those organized by board are conducted in the allotted centre. The answer copies of exams conducted by board are centrally valuated at specific centres whereas those of school are evaluated by school teachers.
- CBSE Board makes the design, blue print and difficulty level equal for both; school exams conducted as part of the School Based Assessment (SBA) and board exams.
Students may also read: CBSE Board Class 10 Exam Results 2015: Results to be declared before May 31 at www.cbseresults.nic.in and www.cbse.nic.in Also Read - Beyond The Call Of Duty: Police Station in Aurangabad Holds English Classes For Slum Children
Image courtesy: Wikipedia Also Read - Operation Smile: Indore Cop Turns Teacher For Slum Children Who Couldn't Attend Online Classes Due to Pandemic