New Delhi: Students appearing for Class X CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) examinations are scheduled to appear for the social science exam on March 29, Friday.Also Read - CBSE Board Exams 2022: CBSE Makes Important Announcement For Private Candidates. Read Details Here
The Class X exams commenced from February 21, 2019. Also Read - CBSE Term 1 Board Exams 2022: Students Hold Protest at Jantar Mantar, Urge Board to Hold Exams in Hybrid Mode
According to a report in Education Times, Amlesh Kumar, TGT Social Science Notre Dame Academy, Patna, said, “Students must give equal importance to all four sub-subjects- History, Civics, Geography and Economics.” Also Read - CBSE Admission 2022: Board Makes BIG Announcement For THESE Students. Check Details Here
Advising students that they should read the summary of all History chapters, Kumar also added that students should stick to NCERT material for last minute revision.
Here are last minute expert tips:
- Write down all important points while revising, it helps in retention.
- Go through all the questions that have been asked in past years.
- Students must give mock exam papers and time their responses.
- At least four-five maps should be practised in Geography.
- Refer to the new edition book of Economics to learn correct data.
- Time should be allocated efficiently for revision of all sub-subjects.