New Delhi: Students appearing for Class X CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) examinations are scheduled to appear for the social science exam on March 29, Friday. Also Read - Will CBSE Board Exams 2021 be Postponed Due to COVID-19? Read Latest Updates
The Class X exams commenced from February 21, 2019. Also Read - CBSE Extends Payment Deadline For Class 10 & 12 Board Exams 2021 Fee | Check New Date Here
According to a report in Education Times, Amlesh Kumar, TGT Social Science Notre Dame Academy, Patna, said, “Students must give equal importance to all four sub-subjects- History, Civics, Geography and Economics.” Also Read - CBSE Class 10 & 12 Board Exams 2021 Latest News: Delhi Govt Requests Board to Extend Payment Deadline For Exam Fees
Advising students that they should read the summary of all History chapters, Kumar also added that students should stick to NCERT material for last minute revision.
Here are last minute expert tips:
- Write down all important points while revising, it helps in retention.
- Go through all the questions that have been asked in past years.
- Students must give mock exam papers and time their responses.
- At least four-five maps should be practised in Geography.
- Refer to the new edition book of Economics to learn correct data.
- Time should be allocated efficiently for revision of all sub-subjects.