New Delhi, May 13: In partnership with Google, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is set to roll out the CBSE 10th and 12th result 2018. Now all the students who appeared for the CBSE 10th and 12th board exam 2018 can check the results on the Google search window. However, the results will also be declared by the CBSE on its official website cbse.nic.in. The CBSE has partnered with Google to provide easy access of examination results to students.
The CBSE conducted Class 12th Board exam 2018 from March 5 to April 13, 2018. It must be noted that as of now, the CBSE has not announced the date on which the CBSE class 10th and 12th result 2018 will be declared. However, there have been reports sharing the tentative dates of the same.
Here is how you can check CBSE Result 2018 on Google Search:
1) Open the Google search on Chrome or open Google.in on your phone
2) In the search box, type CBSE 10th/ 12th Result 2018
3) Now, a window would open and then enter your roll number and date of birth
4) Click on Check Exam Result
5) The result will be displayed in front of you
Steps to check CBSE Class 10th/12th Result 2018 on cbse.nic.in:
1) Visit official website of CBSE – cbse.nic.in. Students can also log on to cbseresults.nic.in
2) Click on Class 12th/Class 10th Exam Results link
3) Enter roll number and date of birth
4) Check your result
5) Take a printout of your result and keep it safe for future reference