CTET 2021: CBSE Releases Question Paper, Response Sheet on ctet.nic.in | Here’s How to Download
CTET 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) at the national level.
CTET 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Sunday released the CTET response sheet on its official website. Candidates who have appeared in the exam can download the CTET response sheet from the official website of CTET, ctet.nic.in.
- ESIC Recruitment 2022: Bumper Vacancies Notified For These Posts on esic.nic.in | Check Eligibility, Last Date Here
- PRL Recruitment 2022: Applications Invited for Junior Research Fellow Posts; Apply Before This Date
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2022: Walk in Interview For Senior Residents Posts to Begin on Feb 3, Check Eligibility and Vacancy Details
Along with the response sheet, CBSE has also published the question papers for both Shift 1 and 2. According to the official schedule, the Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET 2021) exam was held in two shifts from December 16 to January 13, 2022.
You may like to read
Step-by- Step Guide to Download CTET 2021 response sheet
- Visit the official website of CTET, ctet.nic.in.
- Now click on the link that reads, ”Download CTET Dec-21 Question Paper With Responses,” available on the homepage.
- Candidates can now log in with two options. Login either using, the ”Through Application number and password,” option or the ”Through Application number and date of birth” option.
- Now enter the Application number, date of birth, security pin, and click on the sign-in option.
- Your CTET response sheet will appear on the screen.
- Save, Download and take a printout of the CTET response sheet for future reference.
Alternatively, students can download the Response sheet from the direct link given below.
Click here to Download the CTET response sheet
CTET Exam: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) conducts the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) at the national level. The candidates who clear Paper 1 are eligible to teach classes 1 to 5 and those who clear paper 2 can teach classes 6 to 8. Every year, CBSE conducts the CTET exam twice. Candidates can raise objections, if any, against the Provisional Answer key(once released).
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.