CBSE Recruitment 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released for interview call letters for the post of Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT) and Analyst (IT) on their official website. Candidates who passed the previous exam and are qualified for the interview round can visit the official website to find their admit card and proceed to download it. Also Read - DRDO Recruitment 2021: Golden Opportunity to Work in DEAL; Vacancies Notified For Apprentice Posts, Apply Soon
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to download the CBSE Assistant Secretary admit card 2021 for the interview, along with a direct link to the website to perform the formalities. Also Read - SSC MTS Recruitment 2021: Golden Opportunity For 10th Pass to Work in Indian Ministries, Apply Soon
How to download CBSE Admit Card 2021: Also Read - ESIC Recruitment 2021: Employees State Insurance Corporation Notifies Bumper Vacancy, 12th Pass Can Apply Too
- Visit the official website – cbse.gov.in
- On the right-hand side corner in the “In Focus” list of the notification page, click on the link that reads “Interview Call Letter for the Post of Assistant Secretary, Assistant Secretary (IT) and Analyst (IT) – 17/02/2021”.
- The candidate will be directed to the Applicant Login page, wherein they will be required to submit their credentials (User ID and password) to log in.
- CBSE admit card 2021 of the qualified candidates will be displayed on the screen. Download the admit card.
- Candidate must print the CBSE admit card 2021 for future formalities. Note that the hard copy of the CBSE admit card will have to be carried by the applicant during the interview round.
Direct link to download the CBSE Admit Card 2021
The interviews for CBSE Assistant Secretary will likely be held in the month of February or March, 2021. The dates and the venue for the interview will be announced in due course. Along with the printout of the admit card, the candidates are required to carry self-attested copies of important documents and photocopies meant for identification. Candidates are advised to regularly check the official website for further information on the interview round and its guidelines.