New Delhi, Feb 26: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to conduct its annual examinations of Classes X and XII from March 5. Mostly all subjects appear to be easy but Physics which is related to formulae and theories give difficult challenges to candidates.Also Read - CBSE CTET 2021 To Start From Dec 16, Registration From Sept 20: Exam To be Held in 20 Languages
So, all those who are appearing for the Physics exam on March 7, 2018 can check out the sample paper 2017-18, which the board has released on its official website Cbse.nic.in. Also Read - CBSE Private, Patrachar, Compartment Students Must Get Admission Provisionally, AICTE Urges Higher Educational Institutes
By solving the sample papers, students can get an idea about the latest Examination Pattern, Marking Scheme and the level of questions which can be asked in 2018 examination. Also Read - Will CBSE Provide Question Papers For Classes 9 And 11? Board Issues Clarification on This Viral Claim, Calls it Fake News
Take a look at the instructions before solving the sample paper:
- All questions are compulsory. There are 26 questions in all.
- The question paper has five sections: Section A, Section B, Section C, Section D and Section E.
- Section A contains five questions of one mark each
- Section B contains five questions of two marks each
- Section C contains twelve questions of three marks each
- Section D contains one value based question of four marks
- Section E contains three questions of five marks each.
- For more details, you can visit the official website of CBSE