NEET 2017 Results have been declared at the official website cbseneet.nic.in Navdeep Singh from Punjab has topped the  NEET exam with 99.99 percentile. Lakkimsetti Arnav Thirinath with AIR 12 topped from Telangana topper in NEET, results of which were declared by CBSE. While from Delhi Vanshika Arora bagged AIR 20 & Abhineet Mathur got 25th rank. Only two candidates from Gujarat topped the NEET exam. Approximately 611539 candidates qualified NEET exam, about 1090085 appeared for the exam for admission to MBBS & BDS courses.

The results of NEET UG were finally declared after much delay and now the counselling procedure will commence . The counselling for the NEET will be based on All India Rankings (AIR).  The Supreme Court on June 12 had allowed the CBSE – the official exam organizer to declare the CBSE NEET results of medical entrance examination for the admission to the under graduate courses across the country. NEET exam was held this year for admission to 65,000 MBBS and 25,000 BDS seats. Also Read: NEET 2017 Results out now, check results here on link provided cbseneet.nic.in or cbseresults.nic.in

Out of these 15 per cent seats are reserved for All India Counselling while the rest 85 per cent seats would be filled through State Counselling which will be conducted by the respective state governments. It is impotant to note that this year the cut off for candidates in the unreserved category is 131 marks. However, , the cut off score for NEET 2017 is lower than last year. Related News: NEET 2017 Results Declared at cbseneet.nic.in: Know how results are calculated based on marks, age and categories