KEAM Exam 2017 Engineering results have been announced today at official website kerala.org or cee-kerala.org. The candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance exam for admissions will need to carry their scores as well as rank cards for admissions to Engineering and medical exam courses in the state. Among 90,806 students who took Engineering Entrance Examination, 72,440 students have qualified and among 24,996 students who appeared for Pharmacy Entrance exam. The KEAM entrance exam was conducted in the month of March. The results of 1218 candidates under Engineering Stream and 253 candidates under Pharmacy stream have been withheld (WHELD) for various reasons.
The allotments will be made through a Single Window System of the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP). A total of 1,06,260 students appeared for the Engineering Entrance at 307 centers across Kerala. This year the KEAM paper was held in two parts (time duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes each). The questions were held in MCQ format. The KEAM examination where held in two parts (time duration is 2 hours and 30 minutes each). The questions will be in MCQ format while the exam was conducted in the offline mode. There were 120 questions in each paper. For checking the KEAM Exam 2017 results the aspirants will be required to be patient and follow certain steps to check the results. Here is the step wise procedure to check the KEAM results 2017:
- Keep the hall ticket or admit card ready to check the results.
- Login to the official website of KEAM
- After which they will be required to enter their roll number and registration number
- Take a print out of KEAM score card from the official website
- The College authorities will be required furnish seat matrix and University affiliation for each course and the Director of Medical Education will prepare the merit list. Also Read: cee.kerala.gov.in KEAM Exam 2017: Results expected to be declared today at official website kerala.org
A notification was issued that the KEAM Scores obtained by the candidates of the Engineering/Pharmacy Entrance Examination conducted on April 24, 2017 & April 25, 2017 will be published on May 18, 2017. KEAM, short for Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical is an entrance examination series for admissions to various professional degree courses in the state of Kerala, India.