The Chitragupta Institute of Management, Patna would be considering the CAT 2014 score for the admissions against the batch 2015-16, to the flagship two-year full-time Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM). Candidates appearing in CAT 2014 are eligible for admission at CIMP. The application process would remain open till December 17, 2014. Also Read - Inspiring! Meerut Woman Who Left Home To Avoid Forced Marriage Returns As PCS Officer 7 Years Later
Eligibility for PGP at CIMP Also Read - Before Reporting For Duty, This Bengaluru Cop Teaches Children of Migrant Workers Everyday For An Hour
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA).(also referred to as Persons with Disability (PWD) categories], from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions. Also Read - Ready to Send Children Back to School? 78% Parents Say No, Willing to Let Kids Repeat An Academic Year
CIMP Admission Procedure
Candidates appearing for CAT 2014 and planning to take admission to 2-year full-time PGDM at CIMP for the batch 2015-17 can apply online or submit filled-in and duly signed application forms to the Admission’s Office of CIMP on and before December 17, 2014.
- Application forms along with Information Brochure can be procured from CIMP, between September 17 to December 15, 2014 by paying Rs 1,000/- (or Rs 200/- for SC/ST candidates).
- Application form can also be filled and submitted online on CIMP website along with online payment of the application fee of Rs.1000/-.
- Candidates may submit the Application Form at the CIMP counter by hand or by post.
- The applicant is advised to check his/her application status on CIMP website regularly.
The selection of candidates for admission to the 2015-17 batch of the PGP at CIMP will be a three step process
- Candidates would initially be shortlisted on the basis of their CAT 2014 scores.
- Academic profile, and work experience of candidates would also be considered for short-listing.
- Shortlisted candidates would be called for Essay test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview/ Interaction.
- Candidates would be notified by courier/speed-post/registered post/e-mails.
- Admission offer letter would be sent to successful candidates by March 2015.
Seats at CIMP
The total number of seats for the 2015-17 session in flagship programme at CIMP is 60 students.
CIMP uses CAT scores for short-listing the candidates for the PGPM courses. It should be noted here that IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conducting the programme at CIMP.
Candidates may click here to access the official website of CIMP.
Image Courtesy: Wikipedia