CISF Recruitment 2019: The application for the post of Head Constable has been released by the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) in the official notification on Monday. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to register online on the official website, i.e., cisf.gov.in.
There are 429 vacant posts. The selected candidates will get a salary between Rs (25,500 to 81,100) as per the seventh pay commission.
Following are the post wise vacancy details of CISF Recruitment 2019:
1) A total of 429 posts are currently vacant.
2) The number of vacant posts for Direct male candidates is 328.
3) The number of vacant posts for Direct female candidates is 37.
4) The number of vacancy for LDCE category is 64.
Following are the eligibility criteria for candidates applying for CISF Recruitment 2019:
1) Educational qualification:
Candidates who are selected for the post will have to possess a twelfth standard pass certificate.
2) Pay scale:
The salary of candidates who are recruited for the posts of Head Constable (Ministerial) falls between Rs 25,500 to 81,100.
3) Age Limit:
Candidates applying for the post should not be over 25 years of age as on February 20, 2019.
The last date to apply for the recruitment of posts is on February 20, 2019.