The form filling for the IAS/Civil Services have commenced at upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in. While registering applicants are required to note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the Centres, except Chennai, Delhi, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur. Allotment of Centres will be on the ‘first-apply-first allot’ basis, and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants are advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice. Commission reserve the right to change the Centres at their discretion if the situation demands. Candidates need to remember that in order to apply at upsconline.nic.in they will need to register in two parts. (READ: Check eligibility, exam schedule of IAS at upsc.gov.in or upsconline.nic.in) Also Read - UPSC Recruitment 2021: Applications Invited for Various Posts, Here's How You Can Apply
Important Instructions to fill Online Application Form of Civil Services Also Read - Beyond The Call Of Duty: Police Station in Aurangabad Holds English Classes For Slum Children
Online submission of application will be at website www.upsconline.nic.in. Candidate are required to read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. The filling of online application contains two parts for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2015. Also Read - Operation Smile: Indore Cop Turns Teacher For Slum Children Who Couldn't Attend Online Classes Due to Pandemic
- In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application form. The candidates will be given a registration number which they need to preserve and are required to take a print out.
- The application process is incomplete without payment , selection of centre, uploading of scanned photograph & signature and agreed for declaration.
- Scanned photograph should be in JPG format. The digital size of file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140 pixel height by 110 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Candidates can upload the scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Candidates can pay application fee online though SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fee after 24 hours of submission of online form.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI portal can go directly after submission of form.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 5 to 7.
- On successful completion of the complete application, an auto-generated email will be sent the registered email-id. In case email is not received by please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form