By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Vacancies Out For Group C Civilian Posts on indiancoastguard.gov.in | Apply Before This Date
Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the Indian Coast Guard, indiancoastguard.gov.in.
Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Indian Coast Guard or ICG (East) has released a recruitment notification. Eligible candidates will be hired for various Group C Civilian posts including that of Engine Driver, Sarang Lascar, Fireman, Motor Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade), ICE Fitter, Store Keeper Grade II, Spray Painter, MT Fitter/MT Tech/MT Tecg, MTS Maali, MTS Peon, MTS Daftary and others. Candidates can download the application form from the official website of the Indian Coast Guard, indiancoastguard.gov.in. A total of 80 vacant posts will be filled through this recruitment drive. The last date to apply for the posts is January 31, 2022. For further details on Coast Guard Recruitment 2022, please scroll down.
You may like to read
- The offline application will end on: January 31, 2022.
Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Vacancy Details
Name of the Posts and the number of vacancies
- Engine Driver: 8
- Sarang Lascar: 3
- Motor Transport Driver: 24
- Fireman: 6
- ICE Fitter (Skilled): 6
- Store Keeper Grade-II: 4
- Spray Painter: 1
- MT Fitter/ MT Tech/ MT Mech: 6
- MTS (Mali): 3
- MTS (Peon): 10
- MTS (Daftary): 3
- MTS (Sweeper): 3
- Sheet Metal Worker (Semi-Skilled): 1
- Electrical Fitter (Semi-Skilled): 1
- Labourer: 1
Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Pay Scale
- Engine Driver (Group C), Sarang Lascar: Rs 5200-20200+2400 & Revised Pay Matrix Level 4 Rs 25500-81100
- Fireman, Motor Transport Driver, Fireman, ICE Fitter, Store Keeper, Spray Painter, MT Fitter/ MT Tech/ MT Mech: Rs 5200+20200+1900 & Revised Pay Matrix Level 2 Rs 19900-63200
- MTS, Worker, Electrical Fitter, Labourer: Rs 5200-20200+1800 & Revised Pay Matrix Level 2 Rs 18000-56900.
How to Apply?
Application forms can be downloaded from the official website. Eligible and interested Candidates are required to send their application along with self-attested copies of certificates by ordinary post only to ”The Commander, Coast Guard Region (E), Near Napier Bridge, Chennai- 600009”. For more details, candidates are advised to go through the official notification shared below.
Coast Guard Recruitment 2022: Check Official Notification Here
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest Exams & Results News on India.com.