CRPF also know as Central Reserve Police Force has come up with the wonderful job opportunity for the recruitment of 2945 Constable Technical/Tradesman Posts. The candidates who want to change their job or looking for job opportunity in Defence should not miss the chance to apply for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017. The aspirants should go through the official notification released at the website to know the recruitment details including selection process, examination scheme, syllabus for the exam, last date for application registration, application method and other.
After confirming their eligibility criteria, the candidates should start applying through the online application registration. All the candidates are required to read the instruction for application before registration. For entering details, candidates will need some document specifying their percentage, marks and other. We are here providing complete application procedure for CRPF Constable Recruitment. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks scored in the Physical Test and Written Test if required. (ALSO READ: CRPF Constable Exam 2017: Apply for 2945 posts before March 1 at crpf.nic.in)
How to fill application form for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2017
Candidates should open the official website www.crpfindia.com & www.crpf.nic.in.
- Then, they are required to read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- The filling of online application contains three parts as following:
1. Part I Registration (with personal details)
2. Part II Registration (upload photo & signature)
3. Part III Payment of fees (online i.e Net banking /Debit card/ Credit Card & SBI Challan Or E- Transaction through post office)
- In Part I registration, the aspirants have to enter the basic personal information. After completion of part –I candidate should press “Next” button.
- In part II registration candidate will have to upload their photograph and scanned signature. Once photograph and scanned signature uploaded press “Next” button.
- Next screen will show uploaded photo and Signature. If found ok press “submit” otherwise press “back” to edit photo and signature. Once uploaded successfully then a page with Registration No. shall be generated.
- Part- III of application form is regarding payment of Fee. Candidates who have to pay application fee can pay fee online through net banking/ credit cards or debit cards of any bank(Visa/Maestro/Master cards) or through SBI bank challan.
It is advised to register yourself before waiting for the last date for registration. There might some technical glitches would arise in the server due to huge traffic of applicants. Team India.com wishes candidates all the best for future prospects.