Aspirants who are preparing for competitive exams can read the article to find top 10 news events of India and the World like Narendra Modi returning home after a nine-day-three-nation tour of Myanmar, Australia and Fiji, Aam Aadmi Party criticised the Centre’s move to bring an amendment in Lokpal Act. Here is the glimpse of other current affairs and top news events of November 19 across different fields like politics, business, sports…. Also Read - West Bengal MBBS Seats Increased to 4,000: CM Mamata Banerjee
- The Australian High Commission urged Indians to be cautious of scams while applying for visas and report any fraud to the authorities. A high commission statement said it had launched a national campaign “Work visa scams.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi returned home after a nine-day-three-nation tour of Myanmar, Australia and Fiji during which he had a range of international engagements.
- The Aam Aadmi Party criticised the Centre’s move to bring an amendment in Lokpal Act and appealed to all opposition parties not to support it.
- The Reserve Bank of India asked taxpayers to deposit income tax dues in advance at RBI or authorised bank branches to avoid last minute rush at December
- Sri Lankan President Mahinda Rajapaksa signed the proclamation declaring the presidential election in 2015 to be held in the country
- Government decided to tighten measures to detect Ebola cases and formed a three- member committee to plug gaps at airports, a day after it quarantined an Ebola survivor for carrying traces of the deadly virus.
- The Punjab and Haryana High Court cancelled the bail granted to controversial sect leader Godman’ Rampal in a 2006 murder case. 5 women and a child have been found dead in his ashram
- Sri Lanka released 5 Indian fishermen after President Mahinda Rajapaksa used his executive powers to commute their death penalty.
- Indian and Bangladeshi security forces are planning to carry out simultaneous raids against Islamist militants along the porous border and the two countries have exchanged lists of terror operatives active on both sides of the frontier, officials said
- Indian-American Congressman Ami Bera has been re-elected to the US House of Representatives in one of the closet congressional races from California.
You may want to read: Also Read - Will Convert All State-Run Madrasas Into a General School: Assam Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma
Current Affairs: Important news events of November 19 Also Read - Anything For Education: Goa Students Trek 3km Everyday to Reach Hilltop to Access Internet For Online Classes
Current Affairs: Important news events of November 18
Current Affairs: Important news events of November 17
Current Affairs: Important news events of November 14
Current Affairs: Important news events of November 13