Aspirants who are preparing for competitive exams can read the article to find top news events of India and the World like ISRO announced the complete operationalisation of the GPS Aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN), Indian-American hotelier Sant Singh Chatwal will contribute USD 1 million among others. Here is the glimpse of other current affairs and top news events of May 28 across different fields like politics, economy, sports… Also Read - Education, Marriage or Crisis: What Do Indians Save Money For?
- The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) announced the complete operationalisation of the GPS Aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN). India become the fourth nation after the US, Europe and Japan to have inter-operable Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS)
- CBI, probing the multi-crore rupees , has sent notice to a city-based branch of Allahabad Bank seeking details of nearly 21 accounts of Trinamool Congress maintained with it
- India is home to the highest number of hungry people in the world, at 194 million, surpassing China, according to United Nations annual hunger report
- Singapore has appointed an Indian- origin businessman as its non-Resident High Commissioner to Sri Lanka, the Foreign Ministry announced
- Indian-American hotelier Sant Singh Chatwal will contribute USD 1 million to an ambitious project coming up in India aimed at better acquainting the Sikh youth and the international community about the origin and values of the Sikh faith
- The Sports Ministry has added 39 more athletes, including ace archers Deepika Kumari and Tarundeep Rai, to the Target Olympic Podium scheme
- The AAP government moved the Delhi High Court challenging the Centre’s recent notification giving the Lieutenant Governor absolute powers in appointing bureaucrats in the national capital
- CBI, probing the multi-crore rupees Saradha scam, has sent notice to a city-based branch of Allahabad Bank seeking details of nearly 21 accounts of Trinamool Congress maintained with it
- The National Intelligence Grid or Natgrid – a central database that will collate information from 22 sources to feed 11 security and intelligence agencies
- Congress leader P Chidambaram backed Karnataka Special Public Prosecutor B V Acharya”s advise to file an appeal against the acquittal of Tamil Nadu Chief Minister in the disproportionate assets case.
Current Affairs 2015: Top news events for May 27 Also Read - UPSC Recruitment 2021: Applications Invited for Various Posts, Here's How You Can Apply
Current Affairs 2015: Top news events for May 26 Also Read - Beyond The Call Of Duty: Police Station in Aurangabad Holds English Classes For Slum Children
You may want to read more Current Affairs of National and International here