BSE Odisha 10th Result 2021: The Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha has announced the HSC class 10th result today. According to the reports, 97.89 per cent have passed the examination. Now, that the links are active, the candidates can check the results on the official website of the board i.e. ‘bseodisha.nic.in’, and official results portal, ‘orissaresults.nic.in’.Also Read - BSE Odisha Results 2022 LIVE: Odisha Class 10th Result To Be Out by June End on bseodisha.ac.in

Odisha matric results will also be available on private result portals and through SMS. Also Read - Odisha Board Class 10, Class 12 Exams Suspended As COVID Cases Soar in State, Class 9, 11 Students to Be Promoted

Odisha 10th Result 2021 Declared – Pass Percentage

Pass percentage of Regular Students- 97.89%
Pass percentage of Ex-regular Students- 88%
Pass percentage of Madhyama Students – 98.07% Also Read - BSEB Class 10th Result 2021 Declared: 78.17% Students Pass, Boys Outscore Girls By 6%

For the convenience of the students, we have mentioned the steps via which the candidates can check the results: 

Step 1: Visit the official website

Step 2: Click on the results link for BSE Odisha 10th result

Step 3: Enter your registration details

Step 4: Submit and check your results

Direct links:

Odisha HSC result 2021

Odisha Madhyama Sanskrit Result 2021

Open School result 2021

Evaluation Criteria:

As per the criteria released by the board, the 10th Class result 2021 Odisha board will be released on the basis of Class 9 and Class 10 marks.

For “regular” and “quasi-regular” students, marks will be given on the basis of their performance in the half-yearly, annual exams of Class 9 and practice tests held in Class 10.

While 40 per cent weightage will be given to the highest marks obtained in Class 9 exams in each subject, the remaining 60 per cent weightage will come from practice tests conducted in Class 10.

Last Year Data:

Last year, over 5.34 lakh students appeared for the exams, out of which 4.21 lakh passed and took the overall pass percentage to 78.76 per cent. Whereas the pass percentage in 2019 was recorded at 70.78 per cent. In 2020,1279 students were awarded an A1 grade while 8458 got an A2 grade. A total of 2,23,195 candidates have got an E grade.